DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Canterbury, NewZealand

TCeeNZ

Reactions
Just a quick hello,

We have a 3 acre property on the coast north of Christchurch NZ. (You can google it to see photos and my weather station at portrobinson.nz). I started off about 10 years ago building drones several of which ended up in the sea before finally buying a second hand Mavic Air about 18 months ago. I fly it occasionally, but at the age of nearly 75 I'm not particularly active and having photographed most of the area, the drone doesn't see daylight often. Reading about Litchi and its use of waypoints and VR has piqued my interest again, so I've dusted it off and am swatting up on how to fly it again. The cost of Litchi and a cheap goggle box means the pension isn't stretched too far!!!

Regards,
Tony C.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Just a quick hello,

We have a 3 acre property on the coast north of Christchurch NZ. (You can google it to see photos and my weather station at portrobinson.nz). I started off about 10 years ago building drones several of which ended up in the sea before finally buying a second hand Mavic Air about 18 months ago. I fly it occasionally, but at the age of nearly 75 I'm not particularly active and having photographed most of the area, the drone doesn't see daylight often. Reading about Litchi and its use of waypoints and VR has piqued my interest again, so I've dusted it off and am swatting up on how to fly it again. The cost of Litchi and a cheap goggle box means the pension isn't stretched too far!!!

Regards,
Tony C.
Cheers Tony, from Tauranga NZ. You’ve stopped off at the right landing strip ..... ?????

Just a quick hello,

Regards,
Tony C.
Hi Tony, Welcome to the forum from Auckland, City of Sails. Can strongle recommend Litchi as a fly app. The 'try before you fly' option when using it with Google Earth should reduce frequency of dunkings in the sea. Hope you can get some good snowscape shots this winter. regards, Martin

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just a quick hello,

Regards,
Tony C.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! We came very close to moving to Christchurch for a job opportunity many years ago. New Zealand is such a beautiful place. Also love the All Blacks! Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest