DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Colorado Springs, CO!

Reactions
Site
adam.hoggatt.me
Hi folks! I've been lurking here for years and finally decided to sign up! I've been flying drones since about when the Phantom 4 Pro came out. I have a P4P, a couple of Sparks, an Autel Evo II Pro, an Air 2s and I just got a Mavic 3 Cine which is INCREDIBLE. I'm a video game designer by trade so I fly pretty much just for fun though I am getting ready to get my Part 107. I also do a lot of photography as a hobby. I lived in Los Angeles for 12 years but recently moved back to my home state of Colorado, which I love. Glad to be here! Here's a still shot I got about a year ago at Garden of the Gods nearby:

51241315185_3f5bfb92d1_h.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots. I have a good friend in Colorado Spring working in Fort Carlson. He used to fly his Mavic 2 Pro in Garden of the Gods until he realized was illegal (take off from the park) but has nice footage.

Beautiful place.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots. I have a good friend in Colorado Spring working in Fort Carlson. He used to fly his Mavic 2 Pro in Garden of the Gods until he realized was illegal (take off from the park) but has nice footage.

Beautiful place.
Yeah, this shot was taken from outside the south entrance to the park. I try to be careful not to disturb the wildlife or people, but I really wish I could fly through the rocks.

Yeah, this shot was taken from outside the south entrance to the park. I try to be careful not to disturb the wildlife or people, but I really wish I could fly through the rocks.
Dude, are you one of the Call of Duty gameplay map designers?? I just read your bio. You are my Hero !!!! LOLLLLL

Dude, are you one of the Call of Duty gameplay map designers?? I just read your bio. You are my Hero !!!! LOLLLLL
Haha, yep. Been making MP maps since World at War. I think I've made close to 40 of the MP maps from the Black Ops series including Nuketown and Raid. :)

Welcome from a fellow Coloradan. Lakewood resident. Nice image of The Garden.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome from . . . Colorado Springs, CO
Enjoy the forum, there is plenty of opportunity to meet and greet and exchange ideas, thoughts, and everything else here!
Nice shot of the GOG from the south looking north! The snow dusting is beautiful here, isn't it?!?

Welcome to the Mavic Forum! When I retired from the Navy I bought a home a couple miles away just off of Centennial and Garden of the Gods. Although I wasn’t flying drones back then, that’s a beautiful drone shot of the scenery. I worked for Intel FAB 23 right down the road, and I would often take my lunch break at an overlook to the Kissing Camels. This shot puts all my ground-based GoG photos to shame!! I miss the beautiful state of Colorado, but if you ever want to see some drone shots of miles and miles of “flat dirt” I’m your guy, out here in FLAT Kansas City!! Lol!! Welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair