DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Colorado!

stingray615

Reactions
Thanks for the acceptance to the group! My name's Ken, I've built a few drones 5 or 6 yrs ago, 250 and 450 size, I got out of the hobby because of life circumstances and priorities, but have just bought a gently used Mavic Pro fly more. They still sell them on the website, so they must be a well built and popular unit. I'm an amateur photographer and want to integrate drone photography into my hobby, and I also sometimes accompany local law enforcement with search and rescue and recoveries. I'm hoping to make some new friends and learn a few things here and maybe I can return the favor :)

Attachments

• 20200609_113441(AM)___[org].JPG
    20200609_113441(AM)___[org].JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

I'm an amateur photographer and want to integrate drone photography into my hobby, and I also sometimes accompany local law enforcement with search and rescue and recoveries. I'm hoping to make some new friends and learn a few things here and maybe I can return the favor :)
Welcome, Stingray! The aerial perspective adds to the rest of your photography. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
It's great that you join in search and rescue efforts. The drone should be a big help with that as long as it is fully coordinated and accepted by the person in charge. Many police and fire departments utilize drones.
Happy flying

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mavic Pro. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Colorado. When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929