DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Columbus, OH

Welcome to another youngster like myself (I'm also 78).

The MA2 is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike. Hope you got the Fly More kit, which gives you two extra batts. Believe me, you'll need 'em.

Lots of fellow Ohioans are among our ranks. Maybe you can hook up with them and do some flyin'! Your skill set as a real-world pilot will prove a real asset. There are over 100,000 others of us from around the world to help you when we're needed.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.
Glad to see another member of the Geritol club :D

Welcome to the Forum! Feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions about your Air 2.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome! I spend hours combing these forums and watching YouTube videos about drone flying, trying to absorb all I can so I'm competent and safe. Then I go out and do it! You picked a great drone. Happy flying

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

I'm actually in Galloway, which is a suburb of Columbus, but I do everything in Columbus area. So, here I am, a new Mavic Air 2 pilot, formerly an independent CFI who taught and flew airplanes, helicopters and gyroplanes. Just got my Air 2 and started flying a couple of days ago. This thing is magnificent!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada