DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Czech

Armillaria

Reactions
Hi everyone!
One total newbie in drones here. I have always have these unprobable dreams of flying (I love particularly airliners), so I took the opportunity and used my job (production manager; photographer; camera operator) as an excuse for getting a drone (Mavic Mini isn't particularly a Jumbo, I know) and finally get airborne. I plan on moving towards bigger drones in future. But I enjoy flying my "Agent Hummingbird" regardless of his size.
I'm happy to be here and meeting you all!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from central Texas! Just a 100 miles south of the small town of West, where a roadside gas station sells "Kolaches" that people come from miles around to buy. They taste nothing like the ones my aunt used to make in Opava, but they are good enough for Texans, I guess.

Ahoj, and enjoy your MM!

Greetings from central Texas! Just a 100 miles south of the small town of West, where a roadside gas station sells "Kolaches" that people come from miles around to buy. They taste nothing like the ones my aunt used to make in Opava, but they are good enough for Texans, I guess.

Ahoj, and enjoy your MM!
Ahoj!
If you ever need a recipe for koláče or any other Czech food, I'm your person. Home made are the best! [emoji6]
There's quite large Czech community in Texas, isn't it?

Greetings!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio