DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Denmark

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Chris_B
Hi Chris,

I, too, am a new owner of a Mavic 2 Pro. I haven't even so much as held it in my hand, as I bought it while on vacation! I fly home today, so I will be spending a little time with it this afternoon for sure.... Good luck with yours and safe flying!

--Bill

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm using Mavic air, although is for my younger brother. I was just taking him through lessons on how to fly and i realize that the 3 battery is no more showing life or charging. What do you think it can be the cause of this. We bought the drone last year in October and we have not being using for a long time. Could that be the cause?

Thank you

Regards

Charles

Welcome to the Forum Chris . . . learn all about your bird (what she can and cannot do). Fly safe and by the rules. Enjoy the forum and grow your knowledge from it . . .

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Chris,

I, too, am a new owner of a Mavic 2 Pro. I haven't even so much as held it in my hand, as I bought it while on vacation! I fly home today, so I will be spending a little time with it this afternoon for sure.... Good luck with yours and safe flying!

--Bill
Mine haven't arrived yet! I got the fly more kit a few days ago but the drone is still on the way... I feel like a little child when waiting haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair