Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Denver!

evanonline

Reactions
Site
www.evanfitzpatrickfilms.com
Hi guys!

Finally entered the drone world this week with the Air 2! Filmmaker and business owner, planning on logging many commercial and recreational hours this summer!

I've been practicing in and around the house this week and have had a rough time adjusting to the controls. I discovered that you can customize the controls and changed it to match helicopter controls from GTA V, now its so much better!

I look forward to connecting with all of you!

Evan.

Exelent drone im hearing that there coming out with a .a2s. Supposed to have a better camera and ocusync 3.0 I'm sticking with my ma2. Can't afford to keep upgrading every time a new drone drops that just me greetings from [emoji274] Florida stay safe and have fun flying

I have a tough time fighting the urge to upgrade every time too! This one has everything I need so hopefully I can resist that urge for the time being! Thank you!

I discovered that you can customize the controls and changed it to match helicopter controls from GTA V, now its so much better!
Welcome to the forum!

Don’t know about you, but I’ve crashed helicopters many times in Grand Theft Auto. The video game has a reset button...the MA2 has DJI Care Refresh!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum!

Don’t know about you, but I’ve crashed helicopters many times in Grand Theft Auto. The video game has a reset button...the MA2 has DJI Care Refresh!
Very true! Have been contemplating getting it. As this is my first drone I think it would be a great idea.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland evanonline.

Nice to meet you Evan. ?

Finally entered the drone world this week with the Air 2! Filmmaker and business owner, planning on logging many commercial and recreational hours this summer!

In case you didn't know, aerial photography is a whole new game when used for commercial purposes.

You'll need to acquire a Part 107 certificate from the FAA for commercial purpose.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm in the Denver area and a very active amateur videographer and editor, let me know if you need any help. What kind of business are you using your drone for? I use mine for roofing applications. . . a little bit, LOL and lots of big mountain adventures!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405