DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from England

John Osborne

Reactions
Hi From John Osborne in Milford on Sea on the South coast England near Southampton. New to this, I have a mini maverick and just starting out. I have flown over the garden and about to start on my first adventure which is a trip to Hurst Castle which lies between the mainland and the Isle of Wight very near Milford on Sea. As you can see I am going a long way!!!
Anyone wishing to make a group here is very welcome -- need some more experience or just another pair of hands to catch the drone as it makes its own way forward!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hi From John Osborne in Milford on Sea on the South coast England near Southampton. New to this, I have a mini maverick and just starting out. I have flown over the garden and about to start on my first adventure which is a trip to Hurst Castle which lies between the mainland and the Isle of Wight very near Milford on Sea. As you can see I am going a long way!!!
Anyone wishing to make a group here is very welcome -- need some more experience or just another pair of hands to catch the drone as it makes its own way forward!!!!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello and welcome to the forum from Sunny Somerset ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3