DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Helsinki Finland

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over Finland and Scandinavia.

When you need help, we have many "flying Finns" among our membership, and are over 100,000 of us from elsewhere in the world to help you improve as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the Forum from Chicago the Windy City. Hope your doing well with this covid-19 turning every one's life upside down. I love gardening, and Flying, and photography, and searching out people in need of support to help me get through this mess. How is your end of the world holding up with cases? Would like to give you a heads up on understanding how the RTH (return to home feature works. Like to share because, I never asked questions, figured how hard can this be. The RTH feature is one of the most complex features of a DJI drone. It work very well and rarely fails, it can do some wild unexpected things if your not sure how its supposed to work. I would encourage you to carefully review the RTH section of your manual so you fully understand what to expect. Please let me know if you agree with
the importance of reading the manual fully understanding the RTH feature.
Fly safe and have fun'

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929