DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Kansas

planedr

Reactions
Hi, I have been on the Phantom site for about 8 years.. Started with a Phantom 2 up through to a P3 4K now I have a Mini SE.
I'm amazed at how small and much easier to fly these are than the old Phantoms. My P3 takes a beating when I go fly it.. lol We'll see if the smaller ones hold up as well.

Hello from the Crossroads of America planedr.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2, We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

Even though you have been flying for 8+ years, there may be a couple of Legal Things you may need to do…

You will need to get your TRUST Certificate. You can get that at the Pilot Institute Web Site (FREE…) . If your Drone weighs less than 250-grams (0.55 pounds) and you are flying under The Exception for Recreational Flyers, you are not required to register your Drone. I registered my Mini 2 because the TRUST Certificate and FAA Registration established me as a "certified" Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Flyer.

Link to the Pilot Institute Web Site (FREE…)

Link to the FAADroneZone (Optional for Drones under 250-Grams…)

And even though you live in Kansas and it is famous for flying houses (Hint: Dorothy and Toto…), it has its own laws and rules…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini SE. You will also find the 47-page User's Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy and Safe Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks everyone.
I've got all that taken care of, trust quiz and 107 also. My P3 is registered, that's all the govt. needs to know. I've been an A&P mechanic for over 30 years, so I'm well aware of the FAA's overreach. (I don't have high regard for them after dealing with them more than the average bear for the past 30 years)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, I have been on the Phantom site for about 8 years.. Started with a Phantom 2 up through to a P3 4K now I have a Mini SE.
I'm amazed at how small and much easier to fly these are than the old Phantoms. My P3 takes a beating when I go fly it.. lol We'll see if the smaller ones hold up as well.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato