DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Los Angeles

Pondhopper

Reactions
Hi folks

I'm new to outdoor drones (but not new to RC Helicopters and land vehicles) and i'm just about to buy my first 'big boy' drone, after mucking about with some of those miniature indoor ones for a few months.

I'm going to get a DJI Mini 2 Fly more Combo when I get back to the USA in a month, and i'm basically doing my due diligence research. I figured this was an excellent 'beginner' drone at a good price point with a good camera. I hope to migrate up to more advanced models as my skill improves. I hope to learn a lot from you experienced folks and hopefully, in time, provide my own assistance where I can.

I've done the 'recreational UAS Safety Test' cert and my next port-of-call is to get certified to fly them commercially, although that's some way down the track yet.

Now to find where I can fly my drone in the SFV area of LA.

Hi folks

I'm new to outdoor drones (but not new to RC Helicopters and land vehicles) and i'm just about to buy my first 'big boy' drone, after mucking about with some of those miniature indoor ones for a few months.

I'm going to get a DJI Mini 2 Fly more Combo when I get back to the USA in a month, and i'm basically doing my due diligence research. I figured this was an excellent 'beginner' drone at a good price point with a good camera. I hope to migrate up to more advanced models as my skill improves. I hope to learn a lot from you experienced folks and hopefully, in time, provide my own assistance where I can.

I've done the 'recreational UAS Safety Test' cert and my next port-of-call is to get certified to fly them commercially, although that's some way down the track yet.

Welcome to the forum from Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. 👍

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hi folks

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum! Being from Southern California, I can help you with some areas to fly near the San Fernando Valley. Start here: Los Angeles Area . . .

I'm in the IE not far from you. Fortunately for us, Southern California has a target rich environment to choose from.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929