DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Madrid, Spain

ASanzF

Reactions
Hello everybody,

I have just arrived in the world of drones, wanting to learn a lot and enjoy my Mavic Air 2. I bought the MA2 about 1 month ago and I have had few opportunities to fly it, only 2 hours, due to the restrictions we have in Spain thanks to Covid-19. But when I have flown it, I have really enjoyed it and although I have never flown a drone before, this one seems great to me. I'm using the smart controller to pilot it and the feeling is incredible.

Greetings.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and seeing your part of the world.

Welcome! Addicting hobby, no?

Hopefully this pandemic will be over shortly. I hear a vaccine is right around the corner and the therapeutics and attenuation of the virus has reduced the overall severity and fatalities.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Florida !!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There are many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum first and if you don’t find an answer to your question, post it and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response! Check out Flytpath on YouTube, he takes you from unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

¡Bienvenido a nuestro foro de Hauptmann en el norte de Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Spain.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

¡Gracias por unirte!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Hello from Ourense, Galiza ...
I advise you (if you don't already have it ..) you get the drone pilot title before December 31 (it gives you plenty of time) .. European regulations enter in January ... and you will have it more complicated ... Especially in Madrid with the Barajas CTR ... and even more if you are not a radio operator and with the authorization of AESA for controlled air spaces.
Greetings, welcome ...

Hello everybody,

I have just arrived in the world of drones, wanting to learn a lot and enjoy my Mavic Air 2. I bought the MA2 about 1 month ago and I have had few opportunities to fly it, only 2 hours, due to the restrictions we have in Spain thanks to Covid-19. But when I have flown it, I have really enjoyed it and although I have never flown a drone before, this one seems great to me. I'm using the smart controller to pilot it and the feeling is incredible.

Greetings.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580