DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Michigan!

Drone&Trev

Reactions
My name is Trevor, I'm 21 years old and I just bought a new Mavic Pro Platinum! I travel as much as possible and I know that can make some great memories with the help of this drone. I love the capabilities that the camera has on this drone and the content that come from it is amazing. In general, I want to film the planet, but for now, I'm starting in Michigan and learning to fly a bit more. I enjoy spending my time outside with my friends and we have about run out of trails to hike around Michigan.

The quarantine is starting to become more serious over here and I hope that I can continue to go outside. I've owned the drone for a week or two now and have put a substantial amount of hours in while I can. Its good to see a community around drones too because none of my immediate group owns a drone so it will be nice to have somewhere I can communicate and bring my problems to!

If there are any places that are a must-see in Michigan please let me know!

Attachments

• DJI_0098.JPG
    DJI_0098.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 13
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

My name is Trevor, I'm 21 years old and I just bought a new Mavic Pro Platinum! I travel as much as possible and I know that can make some great memories with the help of this drone. I love the capabilities that the camera has on this drone and the content that come from it is amazing. In general, I want to film the planet, but for now, I'm starting in Michigan and learning to fly a bit more. I enjoy spending my time outside with my friends and we have about run out of trails to hike around Michigan.

The quarantine is starting to become more serious over here and I hope that I can continue to go outside. I've owned the drone for a week or two now and have put a substantial amount of hours in while I can. Its good to see a community around drones too because none of my immediate group owns a drone so it will be nice to have somewhere I can communicate and bring my problems to!

Kamloops BC Canada welcomes you. Like you I can't wait for warmer weather and taking my mini on motorcycle day trips. Have been in touch with our provincial medical authorities and they say it's OK to ride (so far) as long as we follow the Covid Rules, so no tailgating and keeping the proper social distancing between bikes....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading this while you wait... the full online only DJI manual for your drone.
Get it here.... and other useful stuff. I know it says MP, but covers MPP also.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful suggestions and support in the forums. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome! It appears your main interest is both video and single images. My recommendation would be to utilize YouTube on these subject matters. My desire would have you produce quality images and video. Learn the basics of photography, video shooting m, and post production editing (Cinematic maneuvers & color correction). Finally, use the forum to post your work and request feedback.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61