DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Montreal

mbishara

Reactions
Hi from Montreal. I’ve got a new Mavic Mini and am trying to figure it all out. I hope to be flying it a lot around Montreal (Québec), Pompano Beach (Florida) & the Bahamas. This drone isn’t a to y. I used to buy toy drones for my son when he was young and I realized very quickly that a micro drone like this is extremely powerful, reliable and useful.

I can’t wait to take some beautiful footage!!!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi from Montreal. I’ve got a new Mavic Mini and am trying to figure it all out. I hope to be flying it a lot around Montreal (Québec), Pompano Beach (Florida) & the Bahamas. This drone isn’t a to y. I used to buy toy drones for my son when he was young and I realized very quickly that a micro drone like this is extremely powerful, reliable and useful.

Welcome to the Forum mbishara! You will find excellent tips from all members,, so....if you need anything ask away!

Hi mbishara Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Mini manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada