DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from North San Diego

cranngel

Reactions
Hi all
New pilot here. Just got my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on sale. Like someone else had posted, I got it at Bestbuy and it came with a $100 gift card. Used the card to get the Wunderphone and a 64GB SD card since I wanted a dedicated display.

I have been lurking for a week or so, already have learned a lot here and look forward to hopefully being able to give back some. I come from a photography background but am learning videography (mostly Scuba videos).

Looking forward to learning how to fly!! Working on getting things setup, maybe the first flight tomorrow.

Anyone know of any places in north San Diego county that is good for learning and outside of the 5mi airport zones?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all
New pilot here. Just got my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on sale. Like someone else had posted, I got it at Bestbuy and it came with a $100 gift card. Used the card to get the Wunderphone and a 64GB SD card since I wanted a dedicated display.

I have been lurking for a week or so, already have learned a lot here and look forward to hopefully being able to give back some. I come from a photography background but am learning videography (mostly Scuba videos).

Looking forward to learning how to fly!! Working on getting things setup, maybe the first flight tomorrow.

Anyone know of any places in north San Diego county that is good for learning and outside of the 5mi airport zones?
Howdy from Wyoming @cranngel, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929