DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Northland, New Zealand

Flite1

Reactions
As a 75yr old previous owner of Mavic Pro (lost at sea) then Mavic pro platinum, since sold, now have a mini, Air2 and Osmo Pocket to complete the stable.
Super impressed with the Air2, esp since the recent upgrades. I travel around New Zealand with my partner in a small camper van, stay at friends and with Airbnb hosts. Use a 3 yr old Xiaomi Android phone to fly, iPad mini 4 to make the simple iMovies. Hope you like our video locations.

As a 75yr old previous owner of Mavic Pro (lost at sea) then Mavic pro platinum, since sold, now have a mini, Air2 and Osmo Pocket to complete the stable.
Super impressed with the Air2, esp since the recent upgrades. I travel around New Zealand with my partner in a small camper van, stay at friends and with Airbnb hosts. Use a 3 yr old Xiaomi Android phone to fly, iPad mini 4 to make the simple iMovies. Hope you like our video locations.
Enjoyed your video thanks for sharing, missing New Zealand a lot I was worked on various wrc rally teams loved the New Zealand rally

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to the forum.

The Bay of Islands is such a beautiful place, great for aerials

Fun video.
Haven't played with the zoom feature yet.

Hello,
Used to live west Auckland myself. Amazing place , gods playground .
This is an excellent forum plenty to learn.
Atb
Mart

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS