DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Northumberland, UK

malcolmhire

Reactions
Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I signed up to the forum a few days ago. I'm Malcolm and live in Blyth, Northumberland in the U.K.

Currently own a Phantom 2 with Black Pearl FPV which I'll be selling soon.

Thought it was time to step up to a better drone and I pre ordered the Mavic Pro on 26th October from Very.co.uk. Ordered the Mavic Pro with a spare batter.

Currently have a delivery date of 17th November but not holding my breath.

Can't wait to get my hand on it and start flying.

Thanks,

Malcolm

P.S. I run a Facebook groups @MalDroneAdventures which I post all my drone videos on.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Malcolm :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I signed up to the forum a few days ago. I'm Malcolm and live in Blyth, Northumberland in the U.K.

Currently own a Phantom 2 with Black Pearl FPV which I'll be selling soon.

Thought it was time to step up to a better drone and I pre ordered the Mavic Pro on 26th October from Very.co.uk. Ordered the Mavic Pro with a spare batter.

Currently have a delivery date of 17th November but not holding my breath.

Can't wait to get my hand on it and start flying.

Thanks,

Malcolm

P.S. I run a Facebook groups @MalDroneAdventures which I post all my drone videos on.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi Mal,

I hope your drone arrives soon, i didnt realise very were a drone retailer, i missed a trick there by nut using my very account

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929