DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Ok!

K405

Reactions
Hey there! New flyer here from Oklahoma. Picked up a Mini 2 fly more kit. Looking forward to the new hobby. Feel like I've just been watching YouTube videos for 3 months now and finally decided to take the plunge.

Did have a quick question, I got it all setup and everything charging, was just wondering if the main "firmware update" that pops is what updates and drone, batteries, and controller? Or am I trying to find separate updates?

Anyways, glad to be here, looking forward to learning and hopefully post some interesting stuff!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America K405.

just wondering if the main "firmware update" that pops is what updates and drone, batteries, and controller?

All of the above.

The "Fly safe" data base gets updates routinely to keep the GEO zones updated.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Okay awesome ty Saw some stuff about updating firmware on the drone, batteries, and controller and wanted to make sure I was doing it right.

Might be short lived, lol. Neighbor came out this morning while I was just practicing around the front yard and screaming about my spy plane lol

Oh yeah...real stealthy spy drone. ;)

Cameras everywhere in our daily lives and some are worried about the ones that fly.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Yeah he's an older dude who def doesn't like technology, I was surprised the cops never showed up or he ran out with the shotgun.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143