DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Orange County ??‍♀️

TheDroneAngel

Reactions
My name is Emily Kaszton, aka The Drone Angel and I’ve been flying for 6 or 7 years. I’m obsessed with droning and helping others improve their craft. I get a natural high from this job. I’m sure a lot of you can relate. I typically host workshops 1-2x a month teaching pilots how to fly over whales and dolphin. You can find me on Instagram and YouTube.

I hope some of us get a chance to meet and fly!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland TheDroneAngel.

Nice to meet you Emily. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

My name is Emily Kaszton, aka The Drone Angel and I’ve been flying for 6 or 7 years. I’m obsessed with droning and helping others improve their craft. I get a natural high from this job. I’m sure a lot of you can relate. I typically host workshops 1-2x a month teaching pilots how to fly over whales and dolphin. You can find me on Instagram and YouTube.

I hope some of us get a chance to meet and fly!
Hello and WELCOME to the forum.

Any chance your know my friend Desire (DroneDivaDesi)? Desi is a Rock Star in the UAS Industry!!

I think it's AWESOME to see more and more women getting into this industry and making a name for themselves.

Do you know Maggie Schuster? She's doing a podcast tomorrow called "How to Thrive in a Male Dominated Industry".

Both of the above are industry leaders.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Greetings!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR