DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Quebec, Canada

stou

Reactions
New drone pilot. I only flyed a few time at the end of summer with a Mavic Mini I bought used. Unfortunately, it work only a few time.Last time I had a few error message. I went to a repair shop near home and the guy said it need a new main board. So instead, I bought a new Mini SE a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, the weather is too bad for flying here. Right now there's snow and temperature today is at -26°!

I can't wait for the spring to be able to try it outside. Right now I only use it in home,,, not too much space to fly! But I bought Dronelink and I was able to set and old Android phone to work with. I also have an Android tablet that work but I have hard time to find a long cable to connect it.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America stou.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum...Congratulations on your *New* Mavic Mini SE...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good quality feedback for you to use... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart and keep it in VLOS for safety.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Nouveau pilote de drone. Je n’ai volé que quelques fois à la fin de l’été avec une Mavic Mini que j’ai achetée d’occasion. Malheureusement, cela ne fonctionne que quelques fois. La dernière fois, j’ai eu quelques messages d’erreur. Je suis allé dans un atelier de réparation près de chez moi et le gars a dit qu’il avait besoin d’une nouvelle carte principale. Au lieu de cela, j’ai acheté une nouvelle Mini SE il y a quelques semaines. Malheureusement, le temps est trop mauvais pour voler ici. En ce moment, il y a de la neige et la température aujourd’hui est à -26°!

J’ai hâte au printemps pour pouvoir l’essayer à l’extérieur. En ce moment, je ne l’utilise qu’à la maison,,, pas trop d’espace pour voler! Mais j’ai acheté Dronelink et j’ai pu configurer un ancien téléphone Android avec lequel travailler. J’ai aussi une tablette Android qui fonctionne mais j’ai du mal à trouver un long câble pour la connecter.
moi aussi Québec Saguenay

Reactions: stou
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7