Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hi from Queensland, Australia

Irely

Reaction score
Loc
Queensland, Australia
Bought myself a Mavic Pro for Christmas and have been enjoying it ever since. Fortunately for me I live in a rural are on 250 acres in Southern Queensland, Australia and are surrounded by moutains and beautiful scenery so I don't have the issues of some with regards to restricted air space, privacy issues and similar. No neighbours = no complaints! Being fairly new to the drone world and somewhat lacking in the I.T area I have found this forum invaluable in ironing out any little issues I have encountered and thank all for their help. Great forum!

Reactions: dirkclod

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Welcome to the forum! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Loc
Dayton, Ohio USA
Bought myself a Mavic Pro for Christmas and have been enjoying it ever since. Fortunately for me I live in a rural are on 250 acres in Southern Queensland, Australia and are surrounded by moutains and beautiful scenery so I don't have the issues of some with regards to restricted air space, privacy issues and similar. No neighbours = no complaints! Being fairly new to the drone world and somewhat lacking in the I.T area I have found this forum invaluable in ironing out any little issues I have encountered and thank all for their help. Great forum!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Mavic Pro Platinum

Reaction score
Loc
From Charlestown, Indiana, USA
Welcome to the forum!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J Hughes