Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hi from Queensland, Australia

Loc
Queensland, Australia
Bought myself a Mavic Pro for Christmas and have been enjoying it ever since. Fortunately for me I live in a rural are on 250 acres in Southern Queensland, Australia and are surrounded by moutains and beautiful scenery so I don't have the issues of some with regards to restricted air space, privacy issues and similar. No neighbours = no complaints! Being fairly new to the drone world and somewhat lacking in the I.T area I have found this forum invaluable in ironing out any little issues I have encountered and thank all for their help. Great forum!

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Bought myself a Mavic Pro for Christmas and have been enjoying it ever since. Fortunately for me I live in a rural are on 250 acres in Southern Queensland, Australia and are surrounded by moutains and beautiful scenery so I don't have the issues of some with regards to restricted air space, privacy issues and similar. No neighbours = no complaints! Being fairly new to the drone world and somewhat lacking in the I.T area I have found this forum invaluable in ironing out any little issues I have encountered and thank all for their help. Great forum!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Thunderdrones

Approved Vendor
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Loc
From Charlestown, Indiana, USA
Welcome to the forum!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elmoyin