DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Scotland

Chr1sJ

Reactions
Hi all, and greetings from Scotland!

I've just picked up a Mavic Mini (as I'm sure many have!) to give drone photography a go.

I've been a keen photographer for many years, with a focus on landscapes, so I'm testing the waters with the Mini to see how I get on.

A friend has a Mavic 2 Zoom so I'll be pestering him I'm sure, but, this place seems a great resource with so many experienced pilots and photographers in the one place.

Cheers
Chris

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new pilot will have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I've just picked up a Mavic Mini (as I'm sure many have!) to give drone photography a go.

I've been a keen photographer for many years, with a focus on landscapes, so I'm testing the waters with the Mini to see how I get on.

A friend has a Mavic 2 Zoom so I'll be pestering him I'm sure, but, this place seems a great resource with so many experienced pilots and photographers in the one place.

Cheers
Chris
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Chr1sJ

Cheers
Chris
Welcome from NZ. Enjoy the forum. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

Reactions: Chr1sJ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada