DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From South Carolina

Bryanflies1985

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I'm Bryan, 35, from South Carolina. I received my part 107 license in June, have about 16 hours of flight time, and currently taking the drone business course and the drone maneuvers course from Pilot Institute. I'm flying a Mavic Pro Through my Samsung Galaxy S8. So far so good, mainly focusing on practicing maneuvers and taking better pictures. I'm glad to meet you all.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Mavic Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence.

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout the Carolinas. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

So I too am new here and in South Carolina , welcome.
Where is this drone school you are referring to?
Allow me: Pilot Institute: Drone and Airplane Pilot Courses - Aviation Made Easy
Based in Prescott, Arizona, nothing local, all online :) I went with these guys: FAA Part 107 Test, FAA Part 107 Study Guide, Part 107 Practice Test Only needed if you want to go commercial ;) If your new..don't rush things on the getting certified at first. Baby steps apply and there are plenty in front of you...trust me.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121