DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Sunny Belgium

sherrjo

Reactions
I am not yet an official drone owner as my mini2 is coming tomorrow.

I live in Belgium in an area that is under EBBR VLL2 controlled airspace. (Just my luck.)

I like outside the city though in a rural area with mainly farms around me and plenty of fields to fly over.

I work in the European Civil Service (please don't hate on me I didn't come up with EU Regulations 2019/947 and 2019/945 ?

Not wanting to crash a €500 drone I have watched many YouTube videos.

Got my operator's ID and sat the online A1 & A3 open category test even though I didn't need it for the mini2.

I even managed to figure out how to get authorisation to fly in VLL2 airspace (max height 150ft AGL)

So hopefully tomorrow won't be too windy and I can take my first flight.

Hello from the Crossroads of America sherrjo.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,

Ok I bought the drone and took my first steps as a pilot. Whats the best way of showing you all my first flight? I have to say I was a bit scared so I didn't go far about 200m away. I find it hard from the camera to judge if I will hit a building or not.... I assume I'm above it but it's hard to know. How do you deal with this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User