DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Sydney

Bubbacopter

Reactions
Hi everyone, from the outskirts of Sydney, Australia.

I recently went through a tough mental patch and impulse bought a Mavic Pro to help me through the tough times.

I have already flied a handful of times in the past week, no crashes yet (but some scary wind moments). I'm slowly getting used to the drone and it's features (for instance I have now enabled multiple intelligent flight modes so I can use sport mode to get out of tough situations).

I've just found this forum and am going to get an airdata account and upload all my logs.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Another newbie from Sydney here.

Made my first flights yesterday. It was slightly windy but the Mavic handled it well.

I stayed in Beginner Mode and used 1 and a half batteries just getting the feel of the controls. Really looking forward to becoming more confident and flying in places where I can capture some nice images.

Keep at it silverex! After 10 outdoor flights I'm finally getting comfortable with my drone and able to focus more on panning and taking some nice shots. Next on my "to-know" list is the gimbal control direction - I keep forgetting whether left or right is to pan down!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi everyone, from the outskirts of Sydney, Australia.

I recently went through a tough mental patch and impulse bought a Mavic Pro to help me through the tough times.

I have already flied a handful of times in the past week, no crashes yet (but some scary wind moments). I'm slowly getting used to the drone and it's features (for instance I have now enabled multiple intelligent flight modes so I can use sport mode to get out of tough situations).

I've just found this forum and am going to get an airdata account and upload all my logs.
Howdy from Wyoming Bubbacopter, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa