DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Thailand

Smeden

Reactions
Hi to you all.

Just purchased my first drone a Mavic Pro.
Due to all your good tips and guidance here on MP I have already enjoyed 4 safe flights with the new drone. Thx

Best regards
Thomas

Reactions: Smeden
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi to you all.

Due to all your good tips and guidance here on MP I have already enjoyed 4 safe flights with the new drone. Thx

Best regards
Thomas
Howdy from Wyoming @Smeden , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Hi all

Thx for the warm welcoming.
Looking forward to learn how to take better pictures and get the best out of the Mavic.

2ypdaie.jpg

A long way to go in regards of setting up the camera for various conditions...
I will start out by getting some ND filters and reading up on shutter speed etc.

Welcome to the club. What part of Thailand are you in?
Im in Sattahip, Chonburi.

BR

@ Simmo - I am speechless, but yes it shows the stage I am at :)

Thank you very much, beautiful and what I was dreaming to shoot.

Reactions: Simmo
Cheers buddy, it was a very quick job and it needs a whole lot of work to fix it up properly, but you get the idea eh?!

Yes thank you again. If you are still bored I can send you the raw file to "play with" :) what program are you using to modify?

Another lesson learned is that if the ground is sloping everywhere, then calibrate the gimbal so the slope is not "sideways" on the camera when you are flying.

Sure you can send me the file. I use PS and LR for photo's.
Was the horizon supposed to be slanted???

Thx again. No the horizon was tilted during the flight and it annoyed the heck out of me, but I took off from an open area (first flight) where everything was sloping down. Instead of calibrating the drone sideways, I should have calibrated it facing with camera highest - then the wrong angle could have been adjusted with the gimbal up/down controls.

This is a down picture from the take off point
1znsj92.jpg

Hi to you all.

Best regards
Thomas
Welcome, Thomas!

There ya go Thomas, that other photo edit was pretty bad!!!!
I've done another quickie!
Is that sort of what you are after?

Reactions: Smeden
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi to you all.

Best regards
Thomas
Welcome from Chicago, fly safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu