DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the good old NE of England

m2bfx

Reactions
Well just bought the Spark only a month ago, then DJI brought out the NEW Mavic Air.....so it had to be done.
I now have two drones and look forward to trying out the Air when the weather improves a little bit.
When it comes to editing this stuff, what would be the best way on a MAC??
I have both FCP X and Premiere Pro CC. And for YouTube can anyone advise on the best 4k export settings.
Many thanks in advance
Barry

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

When it comes to editing this stuff, what would be the best way on a MAC?
I keep a list of editing software often recommended by forum members here.

Reactions: m2bfx
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Well just bought the Spark only a month ago, then DJI brought out the NEW Mavic Air.....so it had to be done.
I now have two drones and look forward to trying out the Air when the weather improves a little bit.
I have both FCP X and Premiere Pro CC. And for YouTube can anyone advise on the best 4k export settings.
Many thanks in advance
Barry

Welcome to the forum and font of all knowledge. I’m also in the North of England, near York. I fly a Mavic pro and my pal flies a phantom3 , he has just last week bought the spark.
The weather forecast for our part is going to be colder than Siberia next week with snow on the way, but I hope to get a few flights in.
This is truly an international forum with great and very talented people from all around the globe, from all walks of life, with one thing that binds us, the joy of flying and photographing our world. Best wishes from Brian.

Reactions: m2bfx
Thanks, Brian. Appreciate it. Never flown a drone before, in fact never had a drone before. The Spark is an amazing little drone. Cannot wait for the Spring to get out and give them both a try.

Thanks, Brian. Appreciate it. Never flown a drone before, in fact never had a drone before. The Spark is an amazing little drone. Cannot wait for the Spring to get out and give them both a try.

You will love it, it’s a fabulous little beastie. I didn’t realise they were so small until my pal placed it next to the Mavic. IMG_5506.JPG
My pal loves it to bits, takes it everywhere with him.

You will love it, it’s a fabulous little beastie. I didn’t realise they were so small until my pal placed it next to the Mavic. View attachment 32227
My pal loves it to bits, takes it everywhere with him.

Watch plenty of you tube vids, and learn from others mistakes, it’s cheaper than making them yourself (typical Yorkshireman thinking) lol

Many thanks in advance
Barry
Howdy from Wyoming @m2bfx , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest