DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the Netherlands

Hansd

Reactions
Hello, i am Hans from Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
I bought my Mavic today. I had planned to buy to the Spark Fly more Combo for my holidays next week, but the Combo is still not available.

I have canceled my Spark order and bought a Mavic instead, for many good reasons. I hope to speak to you all on this forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello, i am Hans from Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
I bought my Mavic today. I had planned to buy to the Spark Fly more Combo for my holidays next week, but the Combo is still not available.

I have canceled my Spark order and bought a Mavic instead, for many good reasons. I hope to speak to you all on this forum.
Howdy from Wyoming Hansd, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hans, welkom kerel!
I think you'll be quite happy with having a Mavic over a Spark ;-)
There's quite some Dutchies around here. Be careful with flying in the Rotterdam area, not much allowed, as the whole region is within the CTR of Rotterdam Airport.

You probably know about this site and this site already...

Have fun, and don't be shy! Oh, en fijne vakantie!
Groeten Joost

Thanks everybody for a warm welcome.
Yes Joost i am aware of dutch drone rules and no fly zones. The nearest fly zone is Gouda or Hoek van Holland.
Bedankt Joost!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143