DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the Scottish Borders, UK.

@Ospreywatcher welcome to the forum,you will also need to download the manual from the DJI website and go through the registration process with DJI before you can fly the drone ,you will also need to register yourself as a drone (operator) owner with the CAA, which will give you a number that has to be displayed on the body of the drone ,plus it would also be in your interest to take the flyer ID exam from the CAA, which will give you a lot of useful info on flying your drone safely, the flyer ID is free and lasts 5 years, and the operator ID is at the moment £9 a year and is renewed annually,on the date of first application

I am a complete beginner after getting a surprise present of a Mavic Mini for my 70th birthday. I've managed to assemble the drone but am finding the whole thing a bit of a minefield now! I need to purchase a cheap and compatible phone or tablet to download the software required to get the thing flying.
Pace yourself. Even one thing at a time. All will be worth the effort. Welcome from Long Island NY. Mavic Pilots is the Greatest forum ! Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

From California, USA - Welcome to MP!! Glad to have you!

Nice little present to get for you birthday!! Scroll down the forum list - You'll find a forum full of others who fly the Mini!! Please ask questions. Lots of experienced pilots here who are willing to help pilots with less stick time!

Nice present.....you must be a good guy to get something that nice...is it a Mini...or Mini2...there are a few significant differences...don't get any ideas that you may be too old for it...if you notice it is mostly guys around our age on here ....hope you enjoy the fun in discovering how to fly a drone

Nice present.....you must be a good guy to get something that nice...is it a Mini...or Mini2...there are a few significant differences...don't get any ideas that you may be too old for it...if you notice it is mostly guys around our age on here ....hope you enjoy the fun in discovering how to fly a drone
It's a Mini with extra batteries, blades and blade protectors though I understand attaching the protectors takes the weight above 250g so I will probably not be able to use them.

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the good place :), greetings from British Columbia.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo