DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From UK

TrevWill

Reactions
Just took delivery last week of my first Mavic drone a Mavic Air 2 I am very very impressed with the drone easy to fly and fantastic camera etc etc but the instruction on the use of Mavic Air 2 are a bit of a joke. not having had a Mavic previously it just took me ages to find out how to put the ND filter on the camera. Ok that's enough of a moan I love the drone it is the dogs whatsits.. LOL

Last edited:
Greetings, and welcome from across the pond in Texas!

Lots of fellow Brits here, and others of us from around the world who will be glad to help your piloting and photography skills grow.

Where in the UK are you? Lots of good stuff to shoot there! I remember, years ago, we were driving up the Cornish Coast toward the Lake District, when we came across a Lotus 18 club, and later an HRG club, with 20-30 cool vintage cars each! Most drivers wore period leather helmets, scarves, and metal-framed goggles as they enjoyed a sunny Sunday on the road. God, to have had a drone up above to watch them parade by! You don't see this kind of thing in the US of A!

Can't wait for you to show us your stuff!

Lots of fellow Brits here, and others of us from around the world who will be glad to help your piloting and photography skills grow.

Where in the UK are you? Lots of good stuff to shoot there! I remember, years ago, we were driving up the Cornish Coast toward the Lake District, when we came across a Lotus 18 club, and later an HRG club, with 20-30 cool vintage cars each! Most drivers wore period leather helmets, scarves, and metal-framed goggles as they enjoyed a sunny Sunday on the road. God, to have had a drone up above to watch them parade by! You don't see this kind of thing in the US of A!

Hi Hauptmann I am on the South Wales coast with some fantastic beaches near so looking forward to getting some nice drone shots down not he beach once this lockdown is finished

Mind you as for the car rally I was in the Florida Keys when there was a Poker Rally with thousands of Harleys riding down to Key West now that would have been a great sight to video from a drone.

Hello from New Jersey..
Love mine as well. Been doing some panoramas with mine and hyperlapses as well.
Bit of a learning curve but its fun.

Stay Healthy and Safe -

Pete
I am still on lockdown so nothing yet but will post once I have some footage of the local beaches near me.

Just took delivery last week of my first Mavic drone a Mavic Air 2 I am very very impressed with the drone easy to fly and fantastic camera etc etc but the instruction on the use of Mavic Air 2 are a bit of a joke. not having had a Mavic previously it just took me ages to find out how to put the ND filter on the camera. Ok that's enough of a moan I love the drone it is the dogs whatsits.. LOL
Welcome to the forum. I got my ND filters a week or two ago and have yet attempted to put them on. It's been too windy to fly anyways. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and have plenty of fun flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada