DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, from Vancouver, Canada

ztectic

Reactions
Hi,
I recently acquired a DJI Mini 2 with high hopes and guarded expectations. I'm really impressed. It's a great machine. Pertinent law and regulation constrain use somewhat, but still allow ample scope to get in good, safe, legal flights. I'm having a ball. I hope to take this device on the road to the USA and beyond, circumstances permitting. I look forward to sharing knowledge and mutual support with fellow DJI Pilots.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks for the welcome messages from Ontario, Indiana, California, Georgia, and Mississippi :) As you indicate, Agustine, it's essential to get and stay dialed in to the regulatory environment. Regarding operation of the Mini 2, I've already got some technical queries, and a few observations of my own, which I'll start posting in topical threads. Thanks again for the welcome!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your purchasing of an Mini 2...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here so just ask and the experts are great on helping. Fly safe and Fly smart.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hi,
I recently acquired a DJI Mini 2 with high hopes and guarded expectations. I'm really impressed. It's a great machine. Pertinent law and regulation constrain use somewhat, but still allow ample scope to get in good, safe, legal flights. I'm having a ball. I hope to take this device on the road to the USA and beyond, circumstances permitting. I look forward to sharing knowledge and mutual support with fellow DJI Pilots.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett