DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Wilts UK

Icarus2

Reactions
Hi everyone first time on the forum had a MM for just over a month lots of fun and a few close calls!. Tried to fly too far a couple of times after watching guys in the US with their FCC enabled drones. If you are new like me stick to the UK tutorial vids!.
Learnt my lesson after a near miss with some pylons on my second flight! I like to think I've got the LOS discipline sorted now (almost ?).
Great forum btw lots of useful tips ?org_ed82a56c21b61a42_1590390488000.jpg

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

Congrats for choosing the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice lost drone recovery.
Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird again. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

You might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi everyone first time on the forum had a MM for just over a month lots of fun and a few close calls!. Tried to fly too far a couple of times after watching guys in the US with their FCC enabled drones. If you are new like me stick to the UK tutorial vids!.
Learnt my lesson after a near miss with some pylons on my second flight! I like to think I've got the LOS discipline sorted now (almost ?).
Great forum btw lots of useful tips ?View attachment 105583
Welcome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada