DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Wiltshire, UK

BK Flamer

Reactions
Hi,
A friend of mine visited just before christmas and I got a chance to spend 20 mins using his Mini and I was hooked. Luckily my wife picked up on my continuous barrage of clues over the following days and I found a Mini 2 under the tree :)

Managed to have a couple of short test flights in the back garden before the stormy weather has kicked in around here but looking forward to getting out and about (once covid lockdowns become a thing of the past) and creating some interesting ariel photography and learning to fly this tiny amazing drone.

and looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts in the UK in the future :)

Brian

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome. One question I couldnt find in the forums so far was that Ive taken a few 360 sphere photos. I wanted to post a couple on facebook but when I share the photo from the DJI fly app it comes across as a panorama rather than a 360 photo. Im guessing Im missing something obvious but cant seem to find it! ;)

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome. One question I couldnt find in the forums so far was that Ive taken a few 360 sphere photos. I wanted to post a couple on facebook but when I share the photo from the DJI fly app it comes across as a panorama rather than a 360 photo. Im guessing Im missing something obvious but cant seem to find it! ;)
You may have to screenshot and post that. There are several threads on the issue. Try searching.

Hi,
I'm also a newcomer to these forums having only just joined in the last couple of hours.
I tried shooting some little planet shots for the first time 2 days ago on my newly bought Mavic 2 Zoom - on auto settings I got a folder of 25 shots which assembled on the PC with AutoPano Giga - see results below.
[Group 0]-PANO0001_PANO0025-25 images-01rot1-DeNoiseAI-denoiserot.jpg

I see there are also free apps which can do the construction as well such as Tiny Planet Maker
Screen Shot 12-26-20 at 10.49 PM.PNG

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi,
I'm also a newcomer to these forums having only just joined in the last couple of hours.
I tried shooting some little planet shots for the first time 2 days ago on my newly bought Mavic 2 Zoom - on auto settings I got a folder of 25 shots which assembled on the PC with AutoPano Giga - see results below.
View attachment 120122

I see there are also free apps which can do the construction as well such as Tiny Planet Maker
View attachment 120123
nice to meet you restyler. I was hoping the sphere photos could be uploaded or used directly but havent had much luck so far, so I guess I will also be using 3rd party apps to stitch the jpgs.. ill give autopano a go :)

Hi,
A friend of mine visited just before christmas and I got a chance to spend 20 mins using his Mini and I was hooked. Luckily my wife picked up on my continuous barrage of clues over the following days and I found a Mini 2 under the tree :)

Managed to have a couple of short test flights in the back garden before the stormy weather has kicked in around here but looking forward to getting out and about (once covid lockdowns become a thing of the past) and creating some interesting ariel photography and learning to fly this tiny amazing drone.

and looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts in the UK in the future :)

Brian
Welcome from Bristol

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S