DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Wirral, England

Henry Motoloco

Reactions
I’m Henry from near Liverpool. After a short time with a Phantom, and dragging it around on my motorcycle around Iceland. I decided to bite the bullet and go all in with. Mavic Pro.
With a major ride of the America’s about to start I hope to capture my journey, in the unique way only a drone can. Very basic skills at present, but with practice I hope to learn. Looking forward to the interaction on here.
Henry Motoloco

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m Henry from near Liverpool. After a short time with a Phantom, and dragging it around on my motorcycle around Iceland. I decided to bite the bullet and go all in with. Mavic Pro.
With a major ride of the America’s about to start I hope to capture my journey, in the unique way only a drone can. Very basic skills at present, but with practice I hope to learn. Looking forward to the interaction on here.
Henry Motoloco
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum @Henry Motoloco from another UK flyer. Hope you enjoy the forum. The search icon? top right of the page will help out with enquires if needed.?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters