DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Guys Phoenix checking in but we travel all over az with our drones

jaysrmc

Reactions
Hey guys,
My son and I both fly. We are in Phoenix but we travel all over AZ to fly, even California. I have my own business so I usually fly on the weekends and I dedicate at least 2 days during the week to flying.

We have an old subaru (Drone Chaser) that we take down all kinds of desert roads and non roads.. It is called the drone chaser because the first time we took it out, we had a fly away and had to chase it down and retrieved without any damage. It did do some crazy stunts and was flying in crazy directions but that was with a bebop 2.

Anyways, if anyone wants to join us/meet up... We get along with everyone and bring extra toilet paper and a big cooler for those long trips. I have the ability to charge batteries when we are driving between locations. I have two power inverters that will power the quick charger if you have one or the regular. I am almost never charging 3 batteries so if needed you can just use mine.

Edit We should be going to Salton sea in three weeks, if anyone wants to tag along, we would enjoy the company. We did Tombstone last weekend and some abandoned places we found

Hey guys,
My son and I both fly. We are in Phoenix but we travel all over AZ to fly, even California. I have my own business so I usually fly on the weekends and I dedicate at least 2 days during the week to flying.

We have an old subaru (Drone Chaser) that we take down all kinds of desert roads and non roads.. It is called the drone chaser because the first time we took it out, we had a fly away and had to chase it down and retrieved without any damage. It did do some crazy stunts and was flying in crazy directions but that was with a bebop 2.

Anyways, if anyone wants to join us/meet up... We get along with everyone and bring extra toilet paper and a big cooler for those long trips. I have the ability to charge batteries when we are driving between locations. I have two power inverters that will power the quick charger if you have one or the regular. I am almost never charging 3 batteries so if needed you can just use mine.

Edit We should be going to Salton sea in three weeks, if anyone wants to tag along, we would enjoy the company. We did Tombstone last weekend and some abandoned places we found

Might be taking a trip to Phoenix in a 1.5 months. Can you recommend some good locations to fly my Mavic Air and MPP? We will probably rent something 4WD so rough roads are not a problem. I'd really like to find a nice hiking trail with great views that I can LEGALLY fly my drones at the same time. Thanks for your time.
Corey B

Might be taking a trip to Phoenix in a 1.5 months. Can you recommend some good locations to fly my Mavic Air and MPP? We will probably rent something 4WD so rough roads are not a problem. I'd really like to find a nice hiking trail with great views that I can LEGALLY fly my drones at the same time. Thanks for your time.
Corey B
Yeah let me get some spots for you. If you like I can always have you follow me where I go. There is a really open area mountain range where you can fly above the limit because of the mountains.

Yeah let me get some spots for you. If you like I can always have you follow me where I go. There is a really open area mountain range where you can fly above the limit because of the mountains.
I'll be flying into Phoenix 22nd and out the 26th, but looks like we'll be renting a car and driving to Sedona for the 3 days we have free. I'd be eternally grateful if you tell me the spot by the mountains that you fly. THANKS

I'll be flying into Phoenix 22nd and out the 26th, but looks like we'll be renting a car and driving to Sedona for the 3 days we have free. I'd be eternally grateful if you tell me the spot by the mountains that you fly. THANKS

Man, Sadona is a awesome place but you have to be very careful. Lots of low flying helicopters there. Shoot me a PM and maybe I can go up that way and show you some spots.

Reactions: Ricksfz1
I cant imagine the amazing footage you can get in sedona. My fav place. Wifes b-day march 23 and we will be in sedona for 4 days. Cant wait.
Also, i fly my drone in an area where there is nothing but land. No trees. Nothing. Near wild horse pass in Chandler. V

I cant imagine the amazing footage you can get in sedona. My fav place. Wifes b-day march 23 and we will be in sedona for 4 days. Cant wait.
Also, i fly my drone in an area where there is nothing but land. No trees. Nothing. Near wild horse pass in Chandler. V
Here's what I got from Sedona.

New guy here. Will order my Mavic air this week. Will be flying out of queen creek. Anyone know any good areas?

I live in Surprise, AZ. Just got my Mavic 2 Pro today. I have been flying my DJI Spark for a year. Would love to meet up sometime.

Don't get the Air. I was going to do the same thing, but instead I saved more money and got M2P. Air just doesn't fly long enough and for that much money, it isn't worth it. Just my opinion. I bought the DJI Spark and it was great to learn on, but it only flies for 13 mins, so I always have to land and replace batteries. Time I bought 4 batteries and stuff for I could have had a better Drone. Just Sayin.
New guy here. Will order my Mavic air this week. Will be flying out of queen creek. Anyone know any good areas?

@Oakman Try north end of Santan mountains from the reservation side. There is a great practice area on the south side of the intersection of Chandler Heights and Greenfield... almost a square mile of open field....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada