DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Guys!

Pcode

Reactions
Hi Guys,
I am glad I found this forum, I have completed TRUST exam, got my drone, DJI air 2 / DJI mini 2 registered.
now I am wondering where can I fly them safely following the FAA guidelines, and COB guidelines in NJ.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Pcode.

This app will identify your airspace and maybe allow you to fly in it if near airports through the use of LAANC.

Check the rules of local parks. Some allow flights from the property.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome-Aboard.jpg.....Google the locations were you would like to cruise to find out more about local regulations...B4UFly is important to have, but there are times that local ordinances prohibit operating, landing or launching within their jurisdiction, and that is not always indicated on the App

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks MA2 317, I have downloaded the apps, they are indeed very useful at federal level, I was wondering, locally, if there is a place you can look for to fly in NJ online or email. Apparently state parks are prohibited in NJ? that is so odd, even if there are no people around, I wrote (email) to our local township in "BURLINGTON NJ" , did not get an answer as to where it would be ok to fly.

Reactions: Steel63 and GFields
Thanks you guys for the welcome, I am looking forward to, learning and sharing.

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
I called the Parks Commissioner of my Town here in NY and got a favorable response from him......State Parks are off limits here also...it is actually understandable...for instance we have Jones Beach here ...and they have a sign No: Radios, Ball Playing, Frisbees, Boogie Boards, Surf Boards, Alcoholic beverages, Picnics....Have a fun day ;)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots