DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hi, has anyone else had problems with video playback .

m0irp

Reactions
hi,
i have a mavic 2 pro, its been working fine then i take the memory card out of the drone to copy and play back video and the file is there and it will open on the computer but after 2 seconds of play back the video freezes but the progress bar continues to move across the screen,
i wondered if anyone else has had this problem with playback and if so would you let me know the fix,
thanks ian.

What SD card are you using, what program are you using for playback & if you are shooting in 4k is your PC graphics up to the job ?

Reactions: TreeHugger
I have friends who cannot play back videos I've made while visiting. They play fine on my machines but not theirs. At least one instance is due to old hardware that's badly in need of a replacement. e.g. a laptop with "Made for Windows Vista" sticker on the bottom. :)
Check the same video on a different machine.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I have friends who cannot play back videos I've made while visiting. They play fine on my machines but not theirs. At least one instance is due to old hardware that's badly in need of a replacement. e.g. a laptop with "Made for Windows Vista" sticker on the bottom. :)
Check the same video on a different machine.
hi,
i know its not a computer problem as i have tryed playing these videos in a laptop and the same happens.
all previus videos work fine this has only just started to play up.
ive had this drone for about 6 months and im still a bit of a newby,i wondered wether i had a setting wrong on the controler?

Reactions: TreeHugger
hi,
i know its not a computer problem as i have tryed playing these videos in a laptop and the same happens.
all previus videos work fine this has only just started to play up.
ive had this drone for about 6 months and im still a bit of a newby,i wondered wether i had a setting wrong on the controler?
I too am relatively new, but found the "resetting" to default for the camera has "fixed" things that I've probably somehow screwed up.

You might consider making some recordings at the lower resolutions, and see if that makes a difference. You can also try changing the format from .MOV to .MP4 (or vice-versa) and see if that makes a difference.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50