DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi , Im from Essex, UK

ashthom

Reactions
Hi I've had my handy mavic air for a little while and have perused this site but never had the time to sign up and say hello .I think its a great community and hopefully I can contribute in a few ways.Happy to hear from fellow pilots around my area for any possible good spots .

Happy flying all

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome need help just ask many good people and lots of info

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from another droner in Essex. We have loads of knowledgeable members here that will help out with any queries you have. Don’t ask me about anything, ain’t got a clue?

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi I've had my handy mavic air for a little while and have perused this site but never had the time to sign up and say hello .I think its a great community and hopefully I can contribute in a few ways.Happy to hear from fellow pilots around my area for any possible good spots .

Happy flying all
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000