DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi I'm from The East Coast of Canada

Reactions
My Name is Terence I'm 72 and getting in to this game late. I just got a Mini 2 and haven't really flown much because its hard to do with several feet of snow and minus 27 Celsius.
I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works. I used J5Create ScreenCast HDMI/USB-A Wireless...setup.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

My Name is Terence I'm 72 and getting in to this game late. I just got a Mini 2 and haven't really flown much because its hard to do with several feet of snow and minus 27 Celsius.

Hey Terrence, welcome to the forum. I am in Charlottetown, PEI. I fly drones at work on occasion and have a number of my own including two P4, a M2Z, a M2P, and a MM2. The MM2 is often my drone of choice to fly as other then "fly safely", none of the other Transport Canada Regulations apply, as long as you don't add anything to put it over 250 grams. It also takes great photos and video, batteries are cheap, and it is a fair upgrade over the MM1.

Our weather has been much like yours, so I have not done a lot of flying lately. I've flown in Moncton for work on one occasion, and flown in Fredericton on a number of occasions both for work and pleasure, as well as a number of flights near the windmills near Amherst, which is a great area to fly as long as you give the actual windmills a wide berth. I am originally from NS and all three provinces have a lot of great areas to fly.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Either side of the Confederation Bridge are also great places to fly. You can get some good shots from the old ferry terminal on the NB side. The area right over the Confederation Bridge and a bit to each side are no fly zones, but you can get some good pictures outside of them.

While most of the TC Regulations do not apply to drones less than 250 grams, flight restrictions in National Parks and places like the Confederations Bridge apply to all drones. They do not apply to airports, but DJI geofences most airport no fly zones, even on the MM2, for which the regs do not apply.

Here is a shot of the Confederation Bridge taken last June in much better flying conditions.
DJI_0616-001.JPG

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America terencethompson.

Nice to meet you Terrence. 🤝

I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works.

I've been looking at the Moverio glasses since I purchased a Spark in 2017, but the price is a little steep for me.

Very cool the way they work.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works. I used J5Create ScreenCast HDMI/USB-A Wireless...View attachment 143129
Welcome to the forum! Originally from NB here now living in California.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I connected my Epson Moverio bt-35e to my DJI Mini 2 using Samsung S10+ by connecting wireless display to glasses and using miricast to connect to glasses. I have to use power bank to supply power for glasses and Wireless Display but it works. I used J5Create ScreenCast HDMI/USB-A Wireless...View attachment 143129
Welcome to you! ...
and get those iceberg shots!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929