DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi, it's Steve from Northern CA

sdold

Reactions
Hi, thanks for letting me join the forum. I'm in the Northern CA (Sacramento) area and fly two Mavic Pro Platinums for a large state government agency doing radio tower inspections and carrying equipment that measures antenna patterns for tower-mounted public safety communications radio equipment. I also have a Mavic Pro of my own. Looking forward to learning more about this hobby, since I'm still very much a beginner.

Steve

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy
0rojyyg-png.48130

Reactions: sdold
Hi, thanks for letting me join the forum. I'm in the Northern CA (Sacramento) area and fly two Mavic Pro Platinums for a large state government agency doing radio tower inspections and carrying equipment that measures antenna patterns for tower-mounted public safety communications radio equipment. I also have a Mavic Pro of my own. Looking forward to learning more about this hobby, since I'm still very much a beginner.

Steve
Howdy from Wyoming @sdold , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the welcome. I've been doing a lot of reading, you have a great forum here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent