DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi there from France !

Molto33

Reactions
Hello, to begin, be aware that my english isn't quite good ^^
I suurely go to Translate to undertand all your responses ;)
My Name is Julien, i'm from south west of France, and i've been already pass by your website for my Spark, years ago, and DJIGoMOD that i still use with it ;)
Now, i also have my Mavic Mini, with some issues, so, i hope you could be helpful ^^

I'm a videographer for myself, and for my youtube channel which isn't that successful since 2 years, i make one week of drone footages, and one week of videogames, but i don't know if i have the right to share it here, i'll be waiting confirmation ^^

Cheers at all from France, and i'm waiting deeply DjiFLYMOD from you ^^

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks for all of you ^^

We do some drones footages on music, and some videogames one week each, so, like we say in French: "N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre y'a d'la place !!" or in English: "Don't hesitate to join us, there's some place for all"

Last edited:
Hello, to begin, be aware that my english isn't quite good ^^
I suurely go to Translate to undertand all your responses ;)
My Name is Julien, i'm from south west of France, and i've been already pass by your website for my Spark, years ago, and DJIGoMOD that i still use with it ;)
Now, i also have my Mavic Mini, with some issues, so, i hope you could be helpful ^^

I'm a videographer for myself, and for my youtube channel which isn't that successful since 2 years, i make one week of drone footages, and one week of videogames, but i don't know if i have the right to share it here, i'll be waiting confirmation ^^

Cheers at all from France, and i'm waiting deeply DjiFLYMOD from you ^^
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!
Thanks ;)
I hope one day I could, since now, it's sleeping in its case until an update about the yaw issue that I'm not alone to have...
It's too dangerous to fly it for now, and its unpredictable comportement.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb