DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High bridge on a highway

Very nice video by the way and thanks for sharing!! I used to have to watch out for hawks and bald and golden eagles in Idaho when I flew around the house. You hear a high pitch, you get to the ground fast or go up fast.

Very nice video by the way and thanks for sharing!! I used to have to watch out for hawks and bald and golden eagles in Idaho when I flew around the house. You hear a high pitch, you get to the ground fast or go up fast.
I had more than 3 year and 3500+ km with my Mavic's and up to now never had any problems with birds beside entering the picture - but we have no bald eagle down here ;) :)

Reactions: rhberg and John235
WOW. That video is very nice! Tons of birds lol.
I've only had about 5 years experience but not with DJI. Same as your video, the birds I came across were usually small (swallows) and swarmed but never hit the drone but you (me) always have in the back of your head that they are going to hit it. For me when I was in Idaho just knowing and seeing golden and bald eagles flying around it usually would always stick in the back of my head they were there so I always paid very good attention to the sounds (usually high pitched chirps) and visuals.

Reactions: alex_markov
WOW. That video is very nice! Tons of birds lol.
I've only had about 5 years experience but not with DJI. Same as your video, the birds I came across were usually small (swallows) and swarmed but never hit the drone but you (me) always have in the back of your head that they are going to hit it. For me when I was in Idaho just knowing and seeing golden and bald eagles flying around it usually would always stick in the back of my head they were there so I always paid very good attention to the sounds (usually high pitched chirps) and visuals.
Yes, I remember few times I give up flying in favor of local big birds ;) :)

You have an amazing eye Alex. The beginning footage at the angle it was taken is just plain spooky. Terrific video as usual!

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair