DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High Quality Add Ons for Mavic Air 2?

DillyDrones

Reactions
Once my Dji Refresh claim is complete and i get my new drone im looking for some high quality and smaller lighting attachments and maybe some "floaters". Something that if it lands in water again will help it float. maybe something that mounts to the landing pads?

Once my Dji Refresh claim is complete and i get my new drone im looking for some high quality and smaller lighting attachments and maybe some "floaters". Something that if it lands in water again will help it float. maybe something that mounts to the landing pads?

So will be making the Sea Lander for Air 2 in a about week or so , based off the Design of Sea Lander for the Mavic 2 .
Its going to b lot smaller and lighter and most likely our favorite drone for remote landing in the water.

Something similar to this : Phantomrain.org Gear to fly in the Pouring rain and float on water.

Reactions: DillyDrones
So will be making the Sea Lander for Air 2 in a about week or so , based off the Design of Sea Lander for the Mavic 2 .
Its going to b lot smaller and lighter and most likely our favorite drone for remote landing in the water.

Something similar to this : Phantomrain.org Gear to fly in the Pouring rain and float on water.

I need to stop reading your posts... I am starting to want things you sell more and more...

I just finished my Mavic Air 2 mount which mounts a grid to the arms and allows you to mount just about anything :

Here's a little mounting video :

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54