DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High resolution download from internal memory of RC Pro?

BJMSG06

Reactions
Hey,

So I have some clips that I recorded internally on the RC Pro Controller (I did not have a MicroSD for my Air2s at the time).

I just learned that I can transfer the data from the RC Pro to my mac using Android File Transfer. However, I only seem to be able to access the low resolution clips. Is there anyway that I can download/transfer/convert the footage on the RCPro to full resolution files? Any ideas or knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@BJMSG06 i dont have a RC pro myself but i believe that the images stored on the RC ,are only going to be at a lower resolution than what is stored in the drones SD card
but i could be wrong

Any controller that I am aware of only gets 1080 downloads at max, often 720. The only full res video is on the SD card.

What is stored on the controller is a dump of what was transferred over the air as your live preview, it's low resolution/quality, will have any RF dropouts you might have had etc.
Can only record full quality onboard.

Why didn't you use the internal memory on the aircraft?

Hey,

So I have some clips that I recorded internally on the RC Pro Controller (I did not have a MicroSD for my Air2s at the time).

I just learned that I can transfer the data from the RC Pro to my mac using Android File Transfer. However, I only seem to be able to access the low resolution clips. Is there anyway that I can download/transfer/convert the footage on the RCPro to full resolution files? Any ideas or knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
When I download clips from my A2S onto the rc pro, where do they get stores at if I want to delete them to free up space? I can’t seem to find them and it’s not letting dl any more cuz it says insufficient space.

When I download clips from my A2S onto the rc pro, where do they get stores at if I want to delete them to free up space? I can’t seem to find them and it’s not letting dl any more cuz it says insufficient space.
Found it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3