DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

seat108

Reactions
In the days after I purchased my first drone (Mavic 2 Pro) I learned some valuable lessons.
  1. I can still climb a tree like a 12-year-old (mostly).
  2. DJI Care Refresh is awesome.
  3. I am more interested the photography than the flying.
  4. This forum is a goldmine of information, i.e.,
    1. Litchi
    2. Virtual Litchi Mission
    3. Google Earth Pro
    4. Laurence Seberini online courses, etc.
In my first video project, I leaned heavily on automated flight planning (150+ hours), not so much on actual flight skills (~10 hours). The software tools aren't perfect and much of the video had bumps that I believe are related to gimbal movement but that actually made it easier to edit this down to a reasonable size.

NIce footage! I've seen worse for a first edit :) (looking back at my own first attempts...)

Somthing to consider is, to giv a short title or ticker giving the area where the footage is from.

Beautiful scenery. Where is this? (When I google High Sierra all I get is Apple software)

NIce footage! I've seen worse for a first edit :) (looking back at my own first attempts...)

Somthing to consider is, to giv a short title or ticker giving the area where the footage is from.

Good idea about the location, I got into the unending micro detail and forgot that major one. The title is now Larry Bond Lived Here -- Johnsville, CA USA

I got into the unending micro detail and forgot that major one. The title is now Larry Bond Lived Here -- Johnsville, CA USA
I know about that one. Remember sitting for hours on a video, got it rendered overnight and happy to have it ready the next morning - to find out that I had forgotten to add the subtitles to the film. So, start up, attach the subtitles and run it another time.

In the days after I purchased my first drone (Mavic 2 Pro) I learned some valuable lessons.
  1. I can still climb a tree like a 12-year-old (mostly).
  2. DJI Care Refresh is awesome.
  3. I am more interested the photography than the flying.
  4. This forum is a goldmine of information, i.e.,
    1. Litchi
    2. Virtual Litchi Mission
    3. Google Earth Pro
    4. Laurence Seberini online courses, etc.
In my first video project, I leaned heavily on automated flight planning (150+ hours), not so much on actual flight skills (~10 hours). The software tools aren't perfect and much of the video had bumps that I believe are related to gimbal movement but that actually made it easier to edit this down to a reasonable size.

Great first attempt, beautiful scenery

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3