DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High winds. Rock steady

I flew out over water with winds gusting over 30mph the other and it’s rock steady. 60fps 4K. This mavic is a beast.

Couple things : Fun video tons of great footage and not so good footage ,
Some of the video is skipping frames so that is most likely your computer not handling all the 4K footage.

Im not sure the winds were 30 Mph as no one in the video was holding onto there hats , lol
looked a lot more like 10 to 15 mph winds, you dont want everyone going out in 30 mph winds thinking its another day in the ball park .

• Haha
Reactions: ninja_geezer
Perhaps you confused KPH and MPH? It doesn't look like a 30 MPH wind on the ground. I don't think I would try it in THAT much wind (30 MPH), but I love how steady this thing is.

Perhaps you confused KPH and MPH? It doesn't look like a 30 MPH wind on the ground. I don't think I would try it in THAT much wind (30 MPH), but I love how steady this thing is.

A toast to those of us that no are winds. ?

:oops: : I got to work on the Speech to text and Paste thing , as my spelling is out of control. :p

Last edited:
Nice video. Thanks.
And thanks for sharing how to zoom even though fairly limited. I can't remember reading or seeing that before for the MA2.

A toast to those of us that no are winds. ?

No confusion. Just around the headland the wind meter recorded 30mph gusts. As I had some shelter on the ground, up high the wind was gusting at the same level as around the headland. Yes I do know the difference between kph and mph and I also know the difference between KNOW and NO and OUR and ARE.
Let’s have a toast to all those that know how to spell.

No confusion. Just around the headland the wind meter recorded 30mph gusts. As I had some shelter on the ground, up high the wind was gusting at the same level as around the headland. Yes I do know the difference between kph and mph and I also know the difference between KNOW and NO and OUR and ARE.

Fear not! There are more confusing English spellings than that!

There all lying to you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose