DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Hike at the Dancing Ledge

Derlisz

Reactions
This amazing location is located on the Jurassic Coast of Dorset, UK near the town of Swanage. Actually the closest village is Langton Matravers but for best parking spot close to the Dancing Ledge look for Spyway Parking.

This are was used in the past for quarrying. Small ships could come close to the edge and get loaded with this great building material.
Ramsgate Harbour in Kent is one of the places where this stone has been used.

The flat surface of the ledge causes the tidal water to appear as if the ledge itself was in motion, hence the name.

There is a artificial rockpool blasted into the surface of the ledge and it has been used for some of the local schools.

The views of the coast in this video cover the area from about the Anvil Point Lighthouse on one end to Winspit Quarry and St. Andhelm's Head in the other.

Spectacular video, images and very well edited!

I agree with all my colleagues. GREAT video! Enjoyed every minute of it. That rock shot by the water at 1:20 looks just like the profile of a man's face with his mouth open. Is that what people believe or is it just me? I especially loved all your wildlife shots and the sun CU shot. Music was perfect too. Show us more!!!

Reactions: Derlisz
This amazing location is located on the Jurassic Coast of Dorset, UK near the town of Swanage. Actually the closest village is Langton Matravers but for best parking spot close to the Dancing Ledge look for Spyway Parking.

This are was used in the past for quarrying. Small ships could come close to the edge and get loaded with this great building material.
Ramsgate Harbour in Kent is one of the places where this stone has been used.

The flat surface of the ledge causes the tidal water to appear as if the ledge itself was in motion, hence the name.

There is a artificial rockpool blasted into the surface of the ledge and it has been used for some of the local schools.

The views of the coast in this video cover the area from about the Anvil Point Lighthouse on one end to Winspit Quarry and St. Andhelm's Head in the other.

Wow! watching that was a special treat!!! Loved the scenery of the steep cliffs, and crashing waves, the sound effects of the water, the variety of shots including the bird and rabbits, and the human touches. The music selection was great, and the editing and timing were spot on. Great film and great work. Thank you.

Dale
Miami

I agree with all my colleagues. GREAT video! Enjoyed every minute of it. That rock shot by the water at 1:20 looks just like the profile of a man's face with his mouth open. Is that what people believe or is it just me? I especially loved all your wildlife shots and the sun CU shot. Music was perfect too. Show us more!!!
Thank you so much for the great comment. I did have a look at the shot at 1.20 and immediately saw what you spoke off. I haven't noticed this before. If you are looking for similar videos or even videos from this area of the coast have a look at my YouTube Channel here. https://youtube.com/user/derlisz
There's plenty more content like that.
You've made my day :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98