DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Hiking at Flumserberg in Switzerland

Brilliant. You are so fortunate to have a place like this to fly! Dare I say impossible to capture a bad or uninteresting scene. That said, there was some smooth flying with nice editing & soundtrack. ???
Thank you! I agree, nature does most of the work for me ;)

That was really. really good. I liked your reveals, your cuts were on beat with the music, the music itself was a great choice for this video. A few sound effects in there too. You should be proud of this one - You did great!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

That was really. really good. I liked your reveals, your cuts were on beat with the music, the music itself was a great choice for this video. A few sound effects in there too. You should be proud of this one - You did great!
Thank you very much!
I started implementing more Audio Effects a few videos ago and it makes a world of difference, feels much more alive.

Wow!

That was you standing on the ridge?

The little fat guy on the ridge? Yes, that's me ;)
I generally don't like to be in front of the camera, but i just had to include that flyby :)

We viewers like seeing the video maker. Even I appear in my videos.

We viewers like seeing the video maker. Even I appear in my videos.
Well I still won't be in my movies much. they are not about me,
They are about places. I personally don't like to see the maker in the video, unless it's some sort of vlog (and i don't really like those...)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters