DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hilton Head Island

tdsuga

Reactions
Headed to HHI in a few weeks. Anyone know of good places to fly there? I know the beach is off limits they say but was wondering if anyone has ever flew much there.

Reactions: BigAl07
This is an old thread but I’m headed to HHI myself in a few weeks so thought I’d revive it. Used to go every summer when I was a kid but haven’t been in years; the last time I was there was just a stopover at the airport to get some 100LL on the way to somewhere in FL.

Any good places to fly around there? The original post mentioned beaches being off limits, but aside from issues flying over people, is there any prohibition? AirMap tells me I can get LAANC clearance in the area.

Thanks!

This is an old thread but I’m headed to HHI myself in a few weeks so thought I’d revive it. Used to go every summer when I was a kid but haven’t been in years; the last time I was there was just a stopover at the airport to get some 100LL on the way to somewhere in FL.

Any good places to fly around there? The original post mentioned beaches being off limits, but aside from issues flying over people, is there any prohibition? AirMap tells me I can get LAANC clearance in the area.

Thanks!
This was a few months back, but curious if you found any good and legal locations to fly. I’m heading that way in October and it’s tough to find any recent information. Thanks!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22