DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Histogram will not turn on

brianfbutler

Reactions
I keep trying to turn the histogram feature on but it won't stay on. I turn in on in the camera settings but it never pops up on the screen. Also the slider does move to the on position but as soon as you close the page and come back it is in the off position again. Once again it never appears on the screen. I have checked I am current on all firmware and software. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

I have the same problem. I sent email to DJI support. They asked me to update all the firmware which I have updated before. Then they asked me to reformat the sd card and internal memory. I did it. But still the same.

What is the Histogram actually for? I turned mine on yesterday to have a quick look and had a bar graph but not sure what it is. It got in the way of my screen so I turned it off lol

Histogram tells the color and the brightness of your picture/video. If the picture is too bright, the graph will shift toward the right or vice versa. It is a good guide of the quality of your picture.

Reactions: Wayno1
I was having exactly the same problem but I think that I might have a workaround solution.

I changed from video to photo settings. Enabled histogram, and the graph appeared at the bottom of the screen next to the map. Switched back from photo to video mode and the graph remained on screen. Switched off and rebooted everything and the graph still shows. Hope this helps you guys as well.

Reactions: Jwatts2344
The first thing you should try for this kind of user interface issues in the DJI GO 4 app is to delete and reinstall the app.

I was having exactly the same problem but I think that I might have a workaround solution.

I changed from video to photo settings. Enabled histogram, and the graph appeared at the bottom of the screen next to the map. Switched back from photo to video mode and the graph remained on screen. Switched off and rebooted everything and the graph still shows. Hope this helps you guys as well.
Thanks I tried that and it didn't work for me, but it was worth a shot.

I had the same problem, I switched to photo, turned on histogram and took a photo. Now it seems to stick (af focus assist had the same issue, it wouldnt stick unless I took a photo).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent